Innovative and avant-garde component of a new concept of private residential complex.
How to buy a house in Spain and get citizenship
The Golden Visa is a residence permit in Spain for foreigners who are interested in buying property in Spain or make high capital investments.
At Trivium Estates Marbella we are experts in all bureaucratic aspects related to the purchase of homes from abroad. In this article we will give you all the information you need about the process of buy a house in Spain and get residency and citizenship through the law through Spanish Law 14/2013, of September 27.
Permanent residency in Spain for your family with home purchase
Get the Spain residency by buying a property allows the applicant, the spouse, the minor children and also the dependent relatives to obtain the same golden visa benefits. Despite this, the Golden Visa does not imply the automatic granting of the work permit.
The important thing is that this way of obtaining the Spain permanent residency by investment does not imply that the foreigner in question must necessarily reside in Spain. In fact, it is enough that you enter the Spanish State once a year.
Duration of the Spain residency by buying property
The Spain residency Visa acquired by buying property or making any of the aforementioned investments for a non-EU foreigner is valid for one year. Subsequently, the Golden Visa can be extended for a period of two years, which will be extendable for another two more years.
Making a total of 5 years of validity for people who have obtained Spain residency by buying a property or investing.
The Trivium Real Estate agent team in Costa del Sol is constantly updating and conducting market soundings in order to meticulously select the opportunities that benefit our clients.
Investment alternatives to obtain the Spain citizenship
- Buy a property in Spain for residential or commercial use with a value equal to or greater than 500,000€.
- Acquire 1.000.000€ or more in share capital in shares or participations in national companies.
- Hold bank deposits that reach the amount of 1.000.000€
- Make investments to purchase Spanish public debt of 2.000.000€ or more.
- Realize an Investment for the constitution of companies oriented to the scientific and technological innovation that carry an economic interest for Spain and create jobs.
Others Spain golden visa requirements
- Be over 18 years old.
- Have the Foreigner Identification Number (NIE).
- Have the certificate of ownership, charges and encumbrances of the Spanish Property Registry.
- Prove that there are sufficient financial means to support the applicant and family members.
- To be the holder of a bank account in Spain to which one must transfer an amount destined to the applicant and another one for each family member, in addition to 100% of the Public Indicator of Income with Multiple Effects (IPREM).
- Not having entered Spain illegally or being irregularly in national territory.
- Be a holder of national health insurance.
- Not having a criminal record in Spain, in the country of origin or in the country of permanence of the last five years.
- Not appear as rejectable in the territorial space of countries with which Spain has signed an agreement in this regard.
- Have the residence permit application form.
- Pay the processing fee for the authorization or visa.
Discover some of our properties in Spain
Enjoy of an exclusive architectural project made of 25 houses with amazing views of Marbella and watch its breath-taking golden sand altogether with the blue Mediterranean Sea.
Consisting of 90 dweelings, Lar Bay combines an innovative design with the highest quality in a complex that rises 100 meters from the sea.
Consisting of 124 dweelings in its first phase, it bets for the creation of a modern community building within the city.
215 exclusive homes especially designed to enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle.
A modern residential complex committed to the preservation of our environment.
Find out the true Mediterranean essence with this residential new development of 39 apartments which integrates the curves and waves of the sea.
Nereidas offers a cutting-edge sea view built into a great residential complex on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea.
Selection of 134 houses whose architectural profile merges with the surrounding golf courses.
Are you interested?
Contact our specialised team and we will guide you throughout the entire process.